Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dumaguete CIty...




Dumaguete City is one of the cities of Negros Oriental. It's a home to several universities and colleges that's why it's referred to as the "University Town". It's also a home to several tourist destinations like Apo Island, which is found to have a diverse marine ecosystem. Many tourists come to have a dive at the Apo Island to witness for themselves the beautiful marine life of Apo Island.

Aside from Apo Island, one best place for diving in Dumaguete is Sumilon island. Tourists also come to dive and see the beauty of underwater life in Sumilon Island.

I'm talking about these places but I've never been there :( sad, isn't it. I missed to visit the places when I visited Dumaguete last month. But I am looking forward to visit Apo Island. Relatives of my sister-in-law lives there. =)









Pictures of Dumaguete Blvd during the day and night. =)


2 comments:

FF said...

hi mam erlyn! wow new blog :)

Anonymous said...

wow...dumaguete.. nuay man tu liba kanamun ma'am.. hehehhe